Re: Multiple Emacspeak sessions

Emacspeak would need to consider one session as the foreground, the others
as background sessions, and provide a means by which it could be notified
(perhaps by the occurrence of user input) as to which one was currently
active. The only benefit would be that different sessions would not
interfere with each other, which perhaps would not be sufficient to
justify the implementation of such a solution. Similar coordination issues
would arise from any attempt to make Emacspeak coexist peacefully with
other speech output applications such as UltraSonix, which at present
(based on my reading of the relevant documents on the Georgia Institute of
Technology web site) currently implements its own speech server.

I would be happy to drop this thread of discussion and let future
developments determine whether these issues are important or not.