Re: What Linux distribution works best with Emacspeak?

Most linux (all?) come with emacs and so it makes little difference -
emacspeak is very easy to install and get running. If you have friends
who are running linux, I think its best to use the same distribution
they are using as then its easier to get help if you need it.

Personally, I like redhat and debian because of the package management
stuff. I use to use slackware which was OK, but upgradeing to new
versions was a lot more work.

Tim