Re: Emacspeak and XEmacs?

Hi

It doesn't seam to be a problem with emacs. I have just used the remote
speech server mode to check the output. (I used nc to act as the speech
server, so I could examine the output.) I couldn't see any problems with
it. Eg c-e s sends an s command to the server. Therefore, I think it must
be a problem with the dtk-mv server, the multivoice, or the serial port
settings. Any ideas? I can provide a recording of the speech produced in
mp3 format if necessary.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Rob

On Wed, Jan 27, 1999 at 09:32:39AM +1100, Jason White wrote:
> I have heard that there are compatibility problems as between GNU Emacs
> and Xemacs. However, if you run GNU Emacs 20.3 under the X Window System,
> it will, or so I have been told, display fonts etc., and you could
> probably display images under W3.
>
> Suggestion: install GNU Emacs 20.3, run it under the X Window System, and
> run Emacspeak from there.

Robbie Murray