my emacspeak talks fine

Hello --
I got my startup files under control and finally got emacspeak to talk
fine with my internal doubletalk.
The breakthrough problem was a missing environment variable
"DTK_PORT=/dev/dtlk" which I understood to be assumed if missing;
apparently not so.
While compiling emacspeak, and now when it first executes, I get a trio of
warnings that I do not understand. I do not know if I still have a problem
or not. These are the warnings:

emacspeak Warning: arch-dependent data dir
(/usr/libexec/emacs/20.2/i586-slackware-linux/) does not exist.
Warning: Lisp directory `/usr/share/emacs/20.2/site-lisp' does not exist.
Warning: Lisp directory `/usr/share/emacs/20.2/leim' does not exist.

In each of these cases it looks like I ought to have a directory "20.2"
beneath "emacs", but I have no such directory. Is there a part of emacs I
have neglected to install perhaps? Comments will be appreciated, while I
go off an study emacs...
 Chuck -- Second Sight Software Now using Linux
and PINE