Re: Clearing the minibuffer in w3

 Regarding

    http://www.scifi.com/

    http://www.icq.com/

I just visited both sites with Emacs W3 mode version 4.0pre.32, but not
using Emacspeak.  Both sites appeared fine, although W3 reported bad
HTML -- unmatched and deprecated tags -- for both.

I also looked at the sites with Netscape 4.05.  Neither site is well
designed: too cluttered.  You cannnot view them easily with Netscape
with graphics turned on and you will have an especially hard time if
you use a text-only browser.

--

    Robert J. Chassell                  bob@xxxxxxxxxxx
    Rattlesnake Enterprises             http://www.rattlesnake.com