[RE: Announcing Emacspeak-10.0 (WonderDog) (Forward From dandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx)]

Emacspeak Users  --want to help Jamal out?

---- Begin included message ----

Yes, I wish there were an objective, consumer evaluation of Emacspeak,
including comparisons between the access and applications it provides and
those associated with screen readers under Windows.  I think Raman is a
genious, and understand the nature of a press release, but some additional
perspective would be helpful to folks considering whether Linux is really
a viable altrnative to Windows.

Regards,
Jamal