[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Emax Speak" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Getting started
- From: "Lui Greco" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 15:07:59 -0600
- Old-Return-Path: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: "Lui Greco" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 17:01:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"FrGTd.A.cKH._xGS3"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm getting prepared to set up a Linux
operating system on my notebook.
I've got 2 questions:
1st, I have an Accent SA speech synthesiser, which I'm planning to run off
the serial port on my notebook, This will/should or right?
2nd, From what I've heard/read, I'll need some sighted help to set up
Linux, is this right?
Thanks in advance for any
Emacspeak Files |