[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Getting started with Linux etal.
- To: "Emax Speak" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Getting started with Linux etal.
- From: "Lui Greco" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 18:01:38 -0600
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: "Lui Greco" <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 22:08:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"kkmkq.A.Ar.v7eU3"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Not sure if this message made the
I'm getting prepared to set up a Linux
operating system on my notebook.
I've got a few questions:
1st, I have an Accent SA speech synthesiser, which I'm planning to run off
the serial port on my notebook, This will/should work right?
2nd, From what I've heard/read, I'll need some sighted help to set up
Linux, is this right?
Finally, I'm planning to network my PC to the Notebook running Linux, I
should be able to telnet straight into the notebook.
Thanks in advance.
If this message made it out, sorry about
spamming. haven't heard anything back so I thought I'd try
Emacspeak Files |