Re: More on W3 customization

Well, if it's not a court, than why pass judgement and threaten penalty?
It seems to me I've seen this threat twice, and now I can fully expect you
may even execute a penalty. But on who? On me for questioning an arbitrary
ruling that was way out of line? Or on yourself for posting off topic on
the list?

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina@xxxxxxxxxxx