Do Emacspeak Info and FAQ actually install correctly?

Hello, listers!
Is it just me having these problems? Whenever I install Emacspeak, I never
get Info page compiled. I am running RH6, also the FAQ is never coppied to
its destination directory., just DOC and News.
This is my installation sequence:

make config
make emacspeak
make install

Is there anything wrong?

If I don't do make install, then I don't get emacspeak script in /usr/sbin
or /usr/bin directory.
Regards,
Victor