Do Emacspeak Info and FAQ actually install correctly?

I had a similar problem with the info documentation when installing
EMacspeak on a system running Linux Mandrake 6.0, which is based on
Red Hat 6.0.  The problem is that both Mandrake and RH 6 use a
pre-release version of the texinfo package, in which makeinfo produces
errors when generating the info files for Emacspeak.  I solved this by
getting the texinfo package from Red Hat 5.2 off the Internet and
installing it.  If you're missing the FAQ, change to your emacspeak
directory and type:

cp FAQ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak

and it will be installed.

--
Matt Campbell <mattcamp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Web site:  http://www.feist.com/~mattcamp/