[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Important bug fix in emacspeak-ss-1.3
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Important bug fix in emacspeak-ss-1.3
- From: Matthew Campbell <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 16:03:41 -0500 (CDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 17:06:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"1NJ7WC.A.nwE.N_Jr3"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I discovered that the doubletalk server in emacspeak-ss-1.3 will not
run if the user is using a DoubleTalk PC, because it tries to do a
stty command on /dev/dtlk and that doesn't work because /dev/dtlk
isn't a serial port. So I have attached a patch to fix this bug.
Actually, all I did was put in some code that was there in
emacspeak-ss-1.0 but was removed later.
Thanks to Ann K. Parsons <email@example.com> for testing the new release
on her system; otherwise, I wouldn't have found this bug.
Emacspeak Files |