[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Accent and Emacspeak
- To: "Emax Speak" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Accent and Emacspeak
- From: "Lui Greco" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:14:26 -0600
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:07:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"dwX-TD.A.dlC.Encs3"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've had someone help me install Red hat 6 and I
want to be able to use my accent synthesiser. We've downloaded the drivers
and aren't getting it to work.
The notebook and synthesiser are talking to each other but the speech
doesn't make any sense. It sounds as though it's reading off parameters.
The message on the screen isn't being spoken. "I'm working or something to
Please excuse my ignorance, as this is the first time I've tried
Linux. Once I've got the accent driver installed, How do I tell Emacs how
to use the accent.
Thanks in advance.
Emacspeak Files |