W3

Hi all, is W3 included as part of Emacs when installed?  I did a Redhat
6.0 workstation install, and it installed Emacs and all the stuff needed
to run Emacspeak, but if W3 is there I sure can't figure out how to
launch it.  I've tried M-x w3, with just a beep.  I've tried
fetch-url-w3, which asked me for a URL but didn't open it.  I also tried
downloading what was suposed to be W3 4.0 PRE2.51, the latest I could
find in .rpm format.  But when I did rpm -install filename, it still
didn't work.  Am I doing something wrong?
Ryan