appointments

Hi,

I am having a problem and before I go blaming something in my .emacs
file, can somone else please check and see if this happens to them?

When using appointment reminders in emacs, "C-e A" is suposed to read
the last appointment again.  All I get is  the messaegs telling me I
have no appointments.  Even when it has just spoken one.

Does this happen to any one else?  If it does not, then I will assume
it is a setting problem of mine.

Thanks,

Greg

--