Re: Stopping on a word while speaking continously

Oh yes. Good insight! I don't think about using search. I was very
impressed by the section in the emacspeak doc where you talk about search
as the organizing principle of the audio desktop. I think there is an
interesting HCI sort of thesis topic in that idea unless someone has
already done it.

gb