Voicing out modifiers with Emacspeak

Hi, Raman!
I am writing a small tutorial and guide for Emacspeak users, who are
complete beginners in Linux area. I was wondering if there is any way to
voice out modifiers such as shift, alt and ctrl keys. The most important
keys, however, are Emacspeak prefix key, CTRL-E. That is, people would be
able to control commands that they type.
Thanks,
Victor