OutLoud and Emacspeak

-ltcl --linking to libtcl --you need to have installed TCL
--extended TCL on your machine.
Did you bother to read the instructions in the emacspeak
Makefile?
TCL has *always*been required by emacspeak --independent of
Outloud.

Please subscribe to the emacspeak mailing list and ask your
questions there rather than sending me private email.
www.emacs.org can mirror the emacspeak site if they would be
kind enough to do so

WWW:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc