Re: realaudio - clarifying things

Can anyone tell me if there is a G2 player for linux? when I checked
the real.com web site, they only list G2 downloads for winblows or
mac. If there is one for linux, where can I get it?

Also, I am going to try out the outloud server and was wondering what
sort of impact it has with respect to competing for access to the
soudcard. Do you also need to set up some sort of sound server (like
enlightenments esd sound server) to use things like audio icons and outload
to avoid resource conflicts etc.

Tim