Re: realaudio - clarifying things

The G2 player is available for Linux as an alpha version
--wish you luck in tracking it down on their goofy site

when using the outloud speech server emacspeak uses midi for
the auditory icons --provided
you install the stdiosynth package.

ESD is not far enough along for using with something like a
TTS engine yet.