Sounds in Emacspeak, why Good bye on Nonexit?

Hello,
Perhasps I am not the first to notice this. But I think this is really
funny. When you exit Emacs and you are asked whether you'd like to
shutdown active processes, if you say yes, everything exits with no
sound. However, if you say "no", the  Emacspeak says "good bye"!
Just a small note to T.V. Raman.
Regards,
Vic

PS T.V., I think, the interview was really good, but not for the right
audience. It is not to underestimate the audience, but the number of