[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
problem loading man pages
- To: "Emax Speak" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: problem loading man pages
- From: "Lui Greco" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:56:32 -0500
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:24:13 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"xGdfqD.A.zVG.iNPV4"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wondering if this sounds at all familiar to anyone.
When running at the BASH prompt, I try to run
the man command. this used to work fine, however, it seems since I've
forgotten my passwords, each time I run man, a message is spoken saying
something about terminal mode not set or working. At the same time, the
message "control m to enter ..." appears.
I've subsequently reset my password for one of
the user accounts I've created. Still need to reset the password for root
but the problem persists.
Emacspeak Files |