[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Accent SA initialization
- To: "Emax Speak" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Accent SA initialization
- From: "Lui Greco" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 08:57:20 -0400
- Old-Return-Path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:00:14 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"xMenFD.A.JME.hZjX4"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I've posted a few times in the past regarding crappy performance of
EmacSpeak with the accent SA server. So, sorry to Spam again.
The following bugs still are making it almost impossible to get
intelligible speech output.
speech rate is way to fast. ctrl +e d r has no effect.
using the hot keys ctrl + e d 1 - predefined for dectalk also have no
ctrl + e d space is unstable. When the program first starts, lines
are split unusually. I use the ctrl + e d space command to set text
splitting to something a little more intelligible and when I change screens,
even by scrolling, it appears to set back to the text will be split at white
space. Sorry, I don't have the exact syntax, I'm writing this message in
Is there any way of reinitialising the accent SA
server so that it uses default settings? I think when I was trying to get
it installed, I may have changed some parameters inappropriately.
Thanks for any and all past answers to my newbie questions.
Emacspeak Files |