Problems downloading Viavoice

>>>>> "thunaraz" == thunaraz  <benny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>>> writes:
interesting --looks like either a bug in their HTML --or a
--notice the #21 in the URL --that should be :21 --unless

    thunaraz> Hi all.  I've been trying to download Viavoice
    thunaraz> from the IBM site, and all goes well until I
    thunaraz> click on the file I want, and then I get error
    thunaraz> in process sentinel: FTP Error: OPEN request
    thunaraz> failed: ftp: 207.25.253.61#21: Unknown host

    thunaraz> I haven't the foggiest what's going on
    thunaraz> here. Any ideas?

    thunaraz> Thanks.

    thunaraz> Ben

    thunaraz> --
    thunaraz> **********************************************************************
    thunaraz> Ben van Poppel, Traralgon, Victoria, Australia
    thunaraz> Email: <benny@xxxxxxxxxxx> WWW:
    thunaraz> http://www.netspace.net.au/~benny Phone:
    thunaraz> +61-(0)3-51-924-990
    thunaraz> **********************************************************************
    thunaraz> "Even a man who is pure in heart And speaks in
    thunaraz> prayer by night May become a wolf, when the
    thunaraz> wolf's bane blooms And the winter Moon is
    thunaraz> bright."

    thunaraz> Cradle of Filth, Vampyre, 1996

    thunaraz> To unsubscribe or change your address send
    thunaraz> mail to "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with
    thunaraz> a subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"

WWW:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc