Got Viavoice working

Finally downloaded Viavoice by means of a dirty little manoeuvring
involving equal amounts of Lynx, Eterm, and patience, and now have it
working with Emacspeak.

I appear to have mislayed the URL for the Emacspeak archives. Could
someone please send it to me, as I'm having Viavoice problems which
have already been thoroughly dealt with on the list?

Thanks

Ben

Ben van Poppel, Traralgon, Victoria, Australia
Email: <benny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone: +61-(0)3-51-924-990
"Even a man who is pure in heart
And speaks in prayer by night
May become a wolf, when the wolf's bane blooms
And the winter Moon is bright."

Cradle of Filth, Vampyre, 1996