Tell me your thoughts about Emacspeak

Hi Emacspeak list,

I'll build a dedicated Emacspeak web page connected to the Blinux
Project. To succeed, I need your support.

This Emacspeak page shall:
a) give Emacspeak a stronger presence as an user interface.
b) help newbies make contact with Emacspeak and support them to find out
   whether Emacspeak is the right thing for them.
c) demonstrate the solutions which Emacspeak has ready for those willing
   to ask it for.
d) mediate your thoughts and impressions about Emacspeak.

Please send your contribution to my email address <hzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>.
You might tell me if you want me to append your name and email address,
or only initials, or nothing at all to the contributions.

The theme of the web page might be "Emacspeak users about Emacspeak"

Enjoy!
Hans

--
blinux == http://www.leb.net/blinux/