RE:PARTIAL SUCCESS-- first timer needs installation help

Hi,
I have been able to install Emacspeak-11.0.
However, when I executed the command:
emacspeakconfig
It asked me for the file name of my speech server.
I am using doubletalk lt and have installed the file
emacspeak-11.0-ss-3.1.rpm
But I don't know what file name is to be supplied for configuring emacspeak.
I tried supplying the rpm file's name, but that did not help.
Please do tell me what filename is to be given for the doubletalk speech
server.
My doubletalk is attached to the serial port COM2.
Thanks and regards
Manish

Visit http://www.niit.com for eCommerce Solutions.