reading command help

Hi all,

I have looked in the manual for emacspeak, and I can not find a
command that fits my need.  I need to read large blocks of text, as in
c-e b, but I want to be able to stop in the middle and continue from
the point where I stopped.  I can use c-v, but it stops at the end of
each screen.  I'm reading larger blocks than that, books in fact, and
I need to stop, do something else and come back.  Then, I need to
continue reading the book where I left off.  (Maybe I'll get some help
if I admit that I'm reading a large book on Emacs.)  <smile>  I am sure there is a command for this, but
there are several reading commands, I have tried some of them, but
none of them seem to do what I want.  Can anyone help?  If I need to
read the manual, can you tell me where to look?  there is so much info
I have trouble sorting out what I need.  Just a simple listing of the
command would be super.  Thanks a million.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons:  email:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxx
ALTERNATE EMAIL  AKPARSONS@xxxxxxxxxxx     MICQ Number:  33006854