RE: PARTIAL SUCCESS-- first timer needs installation help

Hi,
I have installed the pacckage using the command rpm -i
emacspeak-ss-1.3-1.i386.rpm
But, when I run emacspeakconfig
Only the following menu appears.
1. Decktalk Express
2. Decktalk Multivoice
3. decktalk ...(I don't remember the exact name)
o. Other. Ican provide the file name
a. abort

Do I need to run emacspeakconfig with some parameters or from some
particular directory?
or is something else more majorly wrong with the whole system?
Do I need to install the source rpm as well?
I really need to get this working soon.
Thanks and regards
Manish