Re: Problems with GNUS 5.8.2

    T> This is *not* an emacs or emacspeak problem --it's probably a
    T> bug in some package that you're loading in your .emacs.

Thanks for the reassurance.  I just seemed strange that it would
affect all other packages and I thought it best to ask in case it was
a basic problem with Emacspeak and the new GNUS.  I'm in the process
of stripping the .emacs and hope to find the errant files.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxxx>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc
Business Telecom Services : Internet Consulting : http://www.teledyn.com