end-of-line command?

Hi all,

This may seem like a dumb question,, but as usual, I'm going to ask it
anyway.  I've been reading a wonderful book on Emacs.  I have come to
the chapter on defining macros.  So, I have one macro that I really,
really need to use.  that is a macro to doublespace text that is going
to be printed.  I have found the instructions to make this macro, but
I can not do so.

Reason?  the c-e command is bound to the emacspeak commands, and
everytime I try to go to the end of the line, I get plunked into some
emacspeak command that I don't want  now!

Is there an alternative key binding to move to the end of a line?  If
so, can somebody enlighten me?  Here is the macro I have to execute.
Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

C-x (@Start the macro;  Def  appears on the mode line.
C-e@xxxxxxxxxxx to the end of the current line.
C-f@xxxxxxxxxxx to the first character of the next line.