Re: [OFF TOPIC] Re: Question on Linux Distros

You didn't see my problem.  It is not the way the OS runs once installed
coorrectly.  It is the fact that 7.0 as far as I can see has no way of
text installing.

If you can fix that problem fine other wise I will go back to redhat which
you can still do the text option before the graphics stuff comes flying up
on your screen.  I also have noticed that Mandrake sticks stuff in some
wierd places and since my company has been supporting redhat I need to go
back to redhat because it is more standard than Mandrake.

I will of corse keep mandrake on my laptp because I got it up and running
so if I can get speakup on to the laptop  then Mandrake stays if not then
Mandrake goes.

ken