list news

Hi folks,

A brief message from me about the list.

FIrst off I have removed Ken for joining in order to advertise his own
products on the list.  Those of you that have been members for a
long time may not know this but some time ago I added a no comercial
use statement to the letter you receive when you subscribe.

Second, it seems that well meaning folks who don't know too much about
the internet end up sending us unsubscription requests for lists other
than ours.  This is happening because they search for "unsubscribe"
and find our unsubscription message. Then they send me notes, most
nice, some nasty, telling me to remove them from other lists...

I have reworded the footer.

Greg

--
 Greg Priest-Dorman