Request for Viavoice Outloud News

Everyone,

I have been searching for news regarding any plans at IBM to release another
version of the ViaVoice Outloud software for Linux (either another beta or a
final product).  I'm hoping that an updated version will reduce the number
of crashes that take place when using ViaVoice with Emacspeak.  Certainly,
it should be time for IBM to release another beta (current beta has been out
for around six months).

Does anyone have any news and/or rumors to report?

Thanks
Bryan