Installing EmacSpeak

A friend whom has been using Linux for the past few years, helped me
install Corel Linux on drive D on my laptop. I do not know anything
about Linux. I have been reading a number of docs obtained from the
Linux Documentation Project. I feel the best way to learn is use the
Linux OS. I want to install EmacSpeak and do not know how to get the
compressed file, (emacspeak-11.0.tgz), on my Windows 3.5 floppy onto my
D drive where Corel Linux sits. Could you please give me instructions?
Or talk through it over with me on the phone if you live in the
Vancouver BC area. I can not type well due to a neurological condition
so batch files would be a great help.

The Super Duper Guide Dog Dabney and
Angus D.F. MacKinnon, (Chapter President)
Foundation Fighting Blindness - Canada
E-Mail: mailto:dabneyadfm@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Page: http://members.home.net/dabneyadfm