Is it possible to change the spoken language?

Hello,

Most of the texts I deal with are in French.  So I would like emacspeak to
synthesize a french or english voice according to the current buffer or
context.

Is it possible?

Thank you very much.

PS: The synthesizer I use is IBM ViaVoice Outloud.
--
Alain CORON
Institut de Physique Théorique        Tel : +32.10.47.32.79