real audio script?

Anne it is true that the stations have been organized into
subdirectories.
However you should still be able to hit C-e ;
hit the first character of one of the directory names 'r'
for radio for instance --
and 'b' for bbc etc.

If this does not happen then emacspeak has not been
properly installed --could be that it was incorreclty
installed over an older version

WWW:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc