w3 dieing when trying to submit a form.

hi,

Let me first say that I have sent this to the emacspeak list as it
appears to only appear when emacspeak is being used and not in a
vanilla emacs.

I've encountered a funny situation with w3 4.pre46 under fsf emacs 20.6.2 and 20.5.1.  using both emacspeak 11 and 12.

i have installed the php helpdesk package which is a simple helpdesk
written in php:

look at http://bruce.urnet.com.au/helpdesk

to see my live example.

login with user  phphdadmin and password phphdadmin.

once you have logged in, try adding a problem or using any of the
other links.  the form to add a problem appears correctly, but when
you try and submit it w3 gives a:

symbol's function deffinition is void: nil

Can someone take a look and see if this is also happening for them? I have reproduced it on three systems.

it works fine with IE, and lynx.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Bart