Re: Installing mbrolla or emacspeak rpm

Lui -

If you use the emacspeak source distribution, then you will always
need to set the DTK environment variables.  You can do that in your
.profile or .bashrc or .bash_profile startup file.

If you install my Debian packages or Matt Campbell's RPM files, then
you can configure once with the emacspeakconfig program, and after
that you don't need to worry about the environment variables.

	 - Jim Van Zandt