Unidentified subject!

Hi all,

Greg, great post, and I do agree with most of what you say.

Then, as you suggest, the best way to stop burn-out, like in any
volunteer organization, is to have more people do the work.  So, I'm
going to stand behind Greg and urge all of you to contribute by
helping as much as you can.  That way when a really technical question
comes up, and we need our experts to be fresh and willing to help,
they will be.

I'll take on the chore of answering the really newbie, newbie things
like, "Where do I get Emacspeak?" , "What synthes work with
Emacspeak?", and I'm willing to help anyone once they've got things
running with learning the program and its commands.  I'm not good at
configuring things and stuff like that, but I'm offering my bit.
C'mon, folks, let's do this together.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons:  email:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxx