I'm trying to get started...help

Hi, I'm using that other OS for the time being, until I can get Emacspeak
working.  I've downloaded v12, and thought I had gotten the Viavoice parts
downloaded, but when I tried the make config and make emacspeak procedure, I
got back some errors that indicated that there were some parts of ViaVoice
that I didn't get in the right place.  I got the ViaVoice SDK files from the
IBM site as suggested by the Emacspeak docs, but I guess I don't really know
what I'm supposed to do after that.  Thanks in advance for any help.

B. Alan Mattison
Rio Rancho, NM
ars: N5CFO