Emacspeak and the 'net

hi,

I have never had a lot of joy with lynx, although it is useable to some extent.

w3 is the emacs browser.  it's available from xemacs.org as well as debian packages and most probably as rpms as well.

you will need to get either a pre packaged version or a tarball version 4.0 pre 46 is the latest i beleive.

Bart