Emacspeak and Polish language

Hi,

I am new to this list. I recently started to use emacspeak and have some
questions about adjusting it to my language.
Could you tell me where I can redefine the names of punctuation marks, so
that they will be read in Polish?
I would also like emacspeak to read national letters of my language (my
synthesiser, Apollo 2, supports them) instead of their octal codes.
Thanks in advance.

Michal