mule & capitalization

2 Questions:

where do I find mule?    in emacs it is a menu item, in emacspeak I cannot find it. (ineed to enlarge the font considerably)

Is it possible to print all in capitals AND have the speaker not spell out the letters A N D but read and?
(btw what is the S meta key as this would seem to open the font menu item?)

thanks and I have to report that emacspeak is a big success with our cognitive disability students.
I just need a decent script so that C-s saves and the like....

jonathan chetwynd

jc@xxxxxxxxxxx
special needs teacher
web accessibility consultant