Question about remote emacspeak

I would like to run emacspeak on a unix main frame
to which I connect over the ethernet.
I understand the rsh part of this,
but I don't know how to install emacspeak on this main frame.
Of course I can't write to the directories
/usr/share/...
because I don't have the permissions.
I understand that I can use a prefix command to fix that problem.
However, I am not a super user, so I guess I can't complete the
installation.
Is that right?  If so, what should I do?

Thanks.

Larry