some questions

    Ben> Hi all.  A couple questions I've got about sundry
    Ben> things: * I noticed there is what appears to be an
    Ben> empty keymap bound to c-e c-x. Is this for the user
I had put that there at one point so users could
put their personal hacks in --had forgotten all about it.
    Ben> to add customisations to, or does it have another
    Ben> use?

    Ben> * Raman, in what situations do you tend to use the
    Ben> Emacspeak clipboard rather than the kill-ring,
If you're running two emacs sessions on the same machine the
--or better still two emacspeak sessions on two different hosts
     that share a common NFS file system
     emacspeak clipboard
is a nice way of transfering content.
    Ben> registers and the like.
In all other cases registers and the kill ring
are faster --the emacspeak clipboard persists things out to

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc