Re: using via voice without emacs

Could you please point me to any projects using via voice and linux but
another text editor, preferably gnotepad.

My students who have cognitive disability will never be ablt to use emacs.

However I have hacked a version of gnotepad, basically only new, open, save,
close, and a large clear font.
They would really enjoy and benefit from speech feed back.
How many hours could I expect to spend to get this working....

jonathan chetwynd

jc@xxxxxxxxxxx
IT teacher (learning difficulty)
& accessibility consultant