Re: Dectalk PC as an alternative to Accent

Liu -

There is a Linux device driver for the DECtalk PC.  Go to
ftp://leb.net/pub/blinux/ and look for the files dectalk_pc-0.95.tgz
and dectalk_pc-0.95.README.  I don't know which kernel version that
driver supports, or whether anyone is maintaining it.

		- Jim Van Zandt