FW: Bad link in documentation

James asked me to forward this to the list:

From: Random Factor [mailto:random@xxxxxxxxxxx]
<James>
The name of this package has changed, it isn't refered to as "outloud"
anymore.  I can't remember the URL's, but on my system, the two rpm's I have
installed are called somthing like ViaVoice-tts-rtk.rpm and
ViaVoice-tts-sdk.rpm.  tts is text to speech. rtk is run time kit.  sdk is
source development kit.
</james>

<daveP>
Anyone know if both rpms are needed, or just the text to speech?

(and if its needed for both dectalk and other speech engines?
</daveP>
Regards DaveP