audio icons and stdio_musician1.0

Greg --
STDIOM requires the commercial OSS header files to build
--the claim is that the pre-built version works --if you're
running into trouble on debian --I suggest writing to the
debian list to check.

A simpler way to debug the problem might be to run
stdiosynth by hand --it has a fairly simple interactive
syntax.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc